Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 8 APs WAP150 installed in an office since 11/2020, all feeded with POE from linksys SW 24 ports, this network considers as a secondary network in the office with its own IP range, some users connect with their mobiles or laptops. I faced...

sami.cnet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having major issues setting up a CBW140AC-B out of the box.  I have it plugged into the PoE port of my router and per the instructions, I waited until it cycled to flashing green light.  Then again per the instructions, I am supposed to co...

EvanC75 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, In short: I have two Cisco Small Business AC140 wireless access points that get stuck flashing red after zero day setup. Neither will broadcast after initial restart. Both accept factory reset and bring up zero day setup. Specifics:I go th...

corya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a data-flow diagram or other useful description of the process involved in servicing a DHCP request from a wireless device?  The WAP125 Admin Guide describes the meaning of various configuration parameters, but I couldn't find anything more ...

David30 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a cicso 145ac and I dont understand why it can read my sv jung servers ip adress but not my schneider knx ip router somehow.  are there any more things to do.I wanted to use this as some kind of switch to reduce cabelingWhen the schneid...