Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've tried to research this issue but can't find anything close enough to what I'm looking for.  I have two symptoms that relate to the same issue.  the first one is that when I connect to my RV180W through PPTP I'm able to access the entire p...

Hi allAfter replacing a AIR-AP1231G and a WAP200 (which both had external antennae) with cluster of two WAP561, I noticed that Wifi Analyzer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer) on my android phones shows lower va...

Hello,Sorry for my bad English, but I have a big problem with my WAP200E. It is a WiFi access point outside POE. Following a firmware update via the GUI WAP200E it is impossible for me to get to it. I waited 1/4 h, took the official firmware from Cis...

Hi!Are there any working configurations for ipsec with an iphone connecting to a rv220w? I don't want to set up an insecure pptp vpn...If there aren't any working configurations, will there be iphone support in future firmware releases?Best regardsRi...

richard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,on my local network I try to receive a multicast stream with wireless clients (Media player / MacBook Pro) connected via two Cisco WAP561 APs. The APs are connected to Cisco SG-300-10 switches which have no problems with the multicast tra...