Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

https://github.com/elvanderb/TCP-32764Nmap scan report for 192.168.211.124Host is up (0.033s latency).PORT      STATE SERVICE VERSION32764/tcp open  unknown1 service unrecognized despite returning data. If you know the service/version, please submit ...

Приобрели точку доступа WAP4410N.Настроили, запустили в массовое пользование (пользователей меньше 35).Точка доступа периодически либо виснет, либо создаются большие задержки, либо перестаёт отвечать по беспроводному интерфейсу.В сислоге ошибок нет.К...

I appreciate that in the 2.4GHz spectrum North America is restricted to channels 1 - 11, however for the non-FCC "N" version is there a reason why channels 12 & 13 are completely missing ... other than "we forgot to include them in the firmware"?AP54...

yrp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,working with the RV180W and a Ubuntu server I have established a FreeRADIUS server and have it setup for PEAP authentication based on a users file with NTLM encrypted passwords.  This is working pretty well, however I have one problem.  My ...

I'm looking to upgrade my network as followsFrom WRVS4400N  ----------> WET200 - ClientsToRV180W ----------------------->WET200 - clients                              |                              |---------->WAP121/321 -- Switch ...

Hi,We have bought the Cisco Access Point Version "AP541N-K9-2.0" We are having the below issues while testing with the Access point1)Accounting-interim update request is not sent by the Access point for an active session2)Accounting stop request do n...

Hi..   We had bought the Access Point  "Version AP541N-K9-2.0(2)".We tested using the above Access Point by configuring a new ssid.We observed the follwing issues :1)Accounting-interim update request is not intiated from Access Point and couldnt find...