Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2 updated WAP4410N and for both I have problem with SNMP. I have 2 monitoring tools in different location trying to get info out of it (PRTG and Cacti). It works for 15minutes, graphing the bandwidth of the interface and then it stopped. I...

billetj01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a couple of networks that contain these access points in cluster mode.  All seem to have intermittent DHCP issues that worsen with AP uptime (i.e after a few days to 2 weeks).  Client devices will successfully associate with the AP, but do n...

Our company recently purchased two WAP4410N AP.We got 2 buildings in our office, I label it as Location A and B.The following image is our company network diagram.We would like to make both AP to use same SSID, what is the best practise to configure ...

kenteo001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes