cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Can't Change Password for SSID's any longer!!!

I have 3 Cisco WAP 2000 and have two SSID's set up with passwords. I usually change the passwords every 3 months or so, but now when I log in I can't even see where I can change the passwords. there is no longer a drop down list under Wireless. There actually aren't any drop down lists under any of the Menu items any longer. So weird. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Shauna

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Enthusiast

Hello Shauna,Issues like this

Hello Shauna,

Issues like this are usually related to the browser your are using, or possibly your anti-virus/security software.

Try opening the page in a different browser.  Firefox tends to work the best.  I would also recommend checking your firmware to see if it can be updated to support a newer browser.

Since the WAP2000s are a bit older, you can also try as early a version of Internet Explorer as you can find, or running in compatibility view.

Thank you for choosing Cisco,

Christopher Ebert - Network Support Engineer

Cisco Small Business Support Center

*please rate helpful posts*