Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 4410N A

auchanaka1980
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I’m planning to use Cisco 4410N AP for my new office. I have 20 offices in 1st floor (20 * 15 FT floor size). I want to know is it possible to cover the entire floor using one 4410N AP?

How is the network signal strength?

Please advice to me.

Regards,

Acsna

3 Replies 3

fwofford
Level 1
Level 1

The WAP 4410N will provide a consistent wireless connection up to 150 ft clear line of sight. Dependending on where you physically place these devices for operation will also dictate your wireless connection. I have installed this device in a hotel that had a 2 story structure and created a wireless environment that was stable and consistent. Depenpending on the layout of your infrastructure, will determine how many of these devices that you will need to implement and insure a stable connection.

Fredrick A Wofford

Cisco Small Business Support

Hi Fredrick ,

I’m Appreciate your reply, attached sample building diagram, it’s 3 stories building. Each floor have the individual cubicles. All the cubicles are wooden made and some places have Glass doors.

If you suggest me good device. I’m planning to use WAP4410N device for each floor.  Do you think one device is enough for one floor?

Waiting your reply.

aucsna

Hi Fredrick ,

possible to answer my question?

almost i have 75 users.

Regards,

chanaka