Views
Helpful
Replies

internet connection via wireless AP is not stable

amralrazzaz
Level 5
Level 5

hi 

i need to explain my problem 1st. which is i have AP syslink WAP 300N its already installed in our office since 3 or 4 years

now i have many complains from users that the internet is not stable its some times down and get back up again 

the internet is already stable by using cable and no issue 

so my question is the brand of AP that i used is not professional and cause the problem  and if  i change the AP with cisco  WAP121  or  WAP150  is my problem will be solved ??? 

im very tired from this issue , i tried every thing but still many time goes down and come back again and you know we have many online meeting via Skype or videos meeting and most of them using wireless 

i already upgrade the firware and change the password so its working fine then back to same issue 

can i have your help urgent and thanks for all

so should i go with cisco WAP121 or WAP150 instead of linksys wap300n to solve my problem and the internet working stable via wireless same as cabling
?

thanks

amr alrazzaz
1 Reply 1

amralrazzaz
Level 5
Level 5

problem in brief my AP linksys 300N keep drops the internet connection , i have to switch off and on again to solve the issue for while and comes back again 

so the problem is form the brand of the AP and if i user cisco wap121 or wap150 my problem gonne be fixed and internet connection will be stable ?

thanks

amr alrazzaz
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: