cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mounting bracket WAP321/WAP121

marisa.ribeiro
Level 1
Level 1

Does the mounting bracket (ceiling or wall mounting) included on WAP321 is the same that cames with WAP121?!

Thank you

5 Replies 5

joroeder
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Marisa,

According to the quickstart guide, it seems that the mounting bracket for the WAP321 is slightly bigger than that for the WAP121.

Here is the link to the guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/csbap/wap121/quick_start/guide/WAP_121_321_QSG_en.pdf

When you look at the Wall and Ceiling Mounting section of the guide, it shows that the spaces between the two pilot holes need to be bigger for the WAP321, most likely meaning that the bracket for the WAP321 is bigger. Even then, looking at images for the brackets, it shows that they are different sizes. I do not think it is possible to switch between mounting brackets because of that. Does this help you?

Hi Joshua,

Yes it help! Thank You!

Do you know if it's possible to get Wall and Ceiling Mounting, as spare?!

Hi Marisa

You will get but from the third party not from the cisco.

Thanks & Regards

Punith Kumar Neelam

SBCD Engineer

Hi,

I'm also seeking spare mounting kits for WAP321. If Cisco cannot provide them, could you please point me to a third party vendor selling these. I cannot find any....

Many thanks,

Currently this is not a separate orderable item within Cisco. I also looked and did not see any compatible 3rd party devices. You might try opening a case and doing a feature request to make those orderable if you like.

Eric Moyers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: