Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PROBLEM WITH 321 WAP

Hi

I have the next problem with the WAP 321:

the university have 4 WAP 321, 1 of they it's work correctly, but 3 doesn't work correctly: 2 only work one day, There malfunction thereof, there no exist connectivity administration, and the conectivity of the clients its down  although SSID is visible.

The other WAP have the same problem, but more constantly, over 5 min.

I wish to know if the problem its the WAP.

I attached the logs of the WAPs.

*the log "diagnostics WAP321-BAD-HIGH", its the wap that funtion bad constantly, the LOG"diagnostics WAP321-BAD-LOW" its the funtion bad every 19 hours.

Regards

4 Replies 4

lariasqu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jonathan, thank you for using our forum, my name is Luis I am part of the Small business Support community. I have a couple of questions about your configuration, what kind of configuration did you set to these APs?, Is there a roaming or clustering? What firmware are you running?

Greetings,

Luis Arias.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Hi Luis

Thanks for the response, well teh configuration on WAPs ints the next:

1 or 2 SSID for the clients with the respective VLAN (48,56)

1 VLAN for the management (9)

well in this case, the WAPs are in different areas, doesn't exist the roamming and this with different firmware: 1.0.2 to 1.0.3

the switch of access are: cisco catalyst and tricom, tricom function correctly but the catalyst doesn't.

the configuation of cisco switch:

swtichport access vlan 9

switchport mode trunk

switchport trunk allowed vlan x, x

the anoter information it's in diagnostics

Regards

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem,

The administrative web interface is shutdown, there is not ping when I connect to the switch Catalyst 2960X, after 24 - 30 hours.

This problem does not appear when I plug it to a switch from another brand.

I run 1.0.4.4 firmware.

There is not a clustering configuration.

Bests regards,

Hello,

The problem seem resolved before the last upgrade (1.0.5.3)

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: