cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Problem with WAP371 Clustering, different PID VID (02 and 03)

Hi,

I have some trouble to cluster three WAP371 APs. 

All three are up-to-date with the firmware 1.3.0.6. But when check the PID VID, one Access Point has a different one: Two are WAP371-E-K9 V03 and one is WAP371-E-K9 V02. I can cluster the two V03 together, but can not cluster the V02 with the V03. Why is it like that? How can I make sure to buy the right version or cluster V02 and V03 WAP371? Is there a work around?

Regards,

Eren

Everyone's tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Cisco Employee

Re: Problem with WAP371 Clustering, different PID VID (02 and 03)

Dear Customer,

The issue you are experiencing needs further investigation. Please open a service request with us by calling you local support line:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Thank you!

Borislav Atanassov
Cisco Small Business TAC
Beginner

Please could someone share the fix for this as we're having some issues with a cluster on WAP371s with PID VID 01 and 02?

Cisco Employee

Dear Customer,

The hardware version should not affect the cluster functionality. If you wish, please send me your serial numbers as a private message and I will check them for you.

I can also make sure that a service request is opened for you.

Thanks.

Borislav Atanassov
Cisco Small Business TAC