cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

want to make my society fully wifi.

brijeshakbari
Level 1
Level 1

hello everyone, my residential society area is about 200m-300m. In that we have 15 baunglows nd i want to give all the baunglows wireless internet connecitivity.

so, please help me in selecting the approprite wireless device, so every member of society can acess the internet from any part of society without suffering the connectivity problems. And if possible guide me how to connect and configure that devices.

-thank you

1 Reply 1

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Good day,

Thank you for using our forum, my name is Johnnatan I am part of the Small business Support community. I am glad to help you to make the right choice, but i will need a little bit more information.

1. I need to know if you want to put a Cisco device for each house?

2. If is possible to make wire installation in all houses, in few houses or in all of them?

3. How do you want install these devices?

4. What kind of connection doyou have, ADSL, DSL, PPPoE, MPLS?

I hope you find this answer useful,

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it"

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: