cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP121 can't reset to factory default settings

tbasca08
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I reset my WAP121 with the reset button with a bent paperclip for more than 10 sconds. All of lights will go off and then I release the button when the power light turns on. That's all okay. But now I can relogon to my WAP121.

I use the following Username and password.

Username: cisco

Password: cisco

What's wrong?

Model No: WAP121

Firmware Version: 1.0.0.3

PIP VID: WAP121-E-K9-V1

Serial No: SER1601059L

Regards André

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Andre,

Normally in the Support Center when we are trying to reset something back to factory, we will hold the reset for 30-35 seconds.

Hope that helps.

Eric Moyers    .:|:.:|:.

Cisco Small Business US STAC Advanced Support Engineer

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

866-606-1866

Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 (UTC - 05:00)

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Andre,

Normally in the Support Center when we are trying to reset something back to factory, we will hold the reset for 30-35 seconds.

Hope that helps.

Eric Moyers    .:|:.:|:.

Cisco Small Business US STAC Advanced Support Engineer

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

866-606-1866

Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 (UTC - 05:00)

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Hello Eric

I was used allways the IE10 Browser and I cann't login on WAP121 config page. When I used the Firefox Browser its solved my problem. Afterthem I upgrade my WAP1211 with the newest firmware 1.0.4.2 and now the problem was also resolved with IE10.

Hello,

Same login problem with IE10 & old firmware at WAP121. I can do login from Chrome.

obarraza1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Eric

I have a month of work in the company Eurofragance, we have a problem, the system administrator install 6 Access Point (WAP121).
the problem is:
1. We do not know that IP assigned to the WAP121.
2. I found a WAP121 in the page "ciscoactiveadvisor.com" but do not have the credentials to do a Login.

I need your support to do a reboot and Factory Default Reset from the devices physically.

I understand that to make these changes, it is necessary that I re-configure again

my email is obarraza@eurofragance.com

Regards

-----

Hola Eric

tengo un mes de trabajo en la empresa Eurofragance, nosotros tenemos un problema, El Administrador de Sistema instalo 6 Access Point (WAP121).
el problema es:
1.- Nosotros no sabemos que IP asigno a los WAP121.
2.- yo encontre un WAP121 con la pagina "ciscoactiveadvisor.com", pero no tengo las credenciales para hacer un Login.

Necesito de tu apoyo para hacer un Reboot and Factory Default Reset, desde los dispositivos fisicamente.

entiendo que al realizar estos cambios, es necesario que yo vuelva a configurarlos nuevamente

mi correo es obarraza@eurofragance.com

Saludos

Armando Barraza