cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

WAP121 Wireless Access Point - latest Firmware available?

Hi,

I was looking for the latest firmware for the WAP121 AccessPoint. However on www.cisco.com under support I couldn't find any software for the WAP121 - all other Cisco WLAN APs seem to have their software there, but not the WAP121.

Aren't the firmware-updates for the WAP121 supposed to also be available from www.cisco.com -> support -> wireless -> downloads?

What's the latest release available and where can I get hold of it?

Thanks much in advance for any clue,

-ewald

Everyone's tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Beginner

Same story for the WAP321.

I figure they're still so new that they haven't pushed any new firmware yet, but it'd be nice to at least see a firmware page put up.

Have a look here Semenko:

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=284152657&catid=278875243&softwareid=282463166&release=1.0.1.10&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

their search function does not include our SMB device. I don't know why but if you can check the link above, you will find your device.

Dario