Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP150 can't remember RADIUS server key after upgrade to firmware 1.1.1.0

frankeyckmans
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone

We have a few WAP150's hanging around, and to fix the issue of the gateway not being used proparly we're upgrading the firmware, carefully. An issue came up: we use 2 NPS's as radius servers for 2 different networks. One network (VAP1) uses global RADIUS settings, and works. The other one (VAP3) has it's RADIUS server defined in the Wireless -> Networks page, by clicking the eye next to 'WPA Enterprise'. After the firmware upgrade from 1.1.0.9, I made an alteration to another VAP wich uses WPA Personal, and couldn't save the changes; an error message popped up, saying there was no key defined for the RADIUS server of VAP3. I checked by clicking the eye next to 'WPA Enterprise' for VAP3 and the key was gone. If i retype the key and save, the key isn't there anymore when I open the settings page again by clicking the eye next to 'WPA Enterprise'. This wireless network won't work and I can't make any changes to any other wireless networks, unless I disable the VAP3 network altogether.

Is this a bug in firmware 1.1.1.0, or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: