cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP321 and lobby admin for creating local guest user?

Hello everybody.

I am wondering if there's a way to create an admi user (let's call it "lobby admin") on the WAP321 which only has the rights to create/modify/delete local guest users. I wouldn't want to give full admin rights to the receptionist or whoever is simply once in a while creating an access for a guest.

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Flavio.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Flavio,

Thank you for reaching Cisco Small Business Support Community.

Unfortunatelly there is no way to accomplish your needs on this Small Business device. Under User Accounts settings, the preconfigured user is the only one in the system to have Read/Write privileges, all other users can have Read Only Access, but not Read/Write access. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Flavio,

Thank you for reaching Cisco Small Business Support Community.

Unfortunatelly there is no way to accomplish your needs on this Small Business device. Under User Accounts settings, the preconfigured user is the only one in the system to have Read/Write privileges, all other users can have Read Only Access, but not Read/Write access. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Hy Jeff, thanks for your quick reply. I will live with this sort of "limitation"

Kind regards,

Flavio.