cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP321 - How can I distribute bandwidth to different SSIDs?

jackyamsc
Level 1
Level 1

I just purchased the WAP321 and am overwhelmed by the amount of controls in the admin interface.

I had a WAP4410N (which I returned to Cisco), which had the option of allowing me to distribute my bandwidth to different SSIDs on the same access point.

I am not able to find the options in the WAP321. Has anyone done this yet and could you please share how you went about it?

Thanks!

Jack

Singapore

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Jack,

This WAP seems to extend the options available to you compared to the older WAP4410N.

You can add people to different SSID if you want.  You then have to option to limit the virtual AP, check out the screen capture below;

You can see that I circled the help option, select this option if you want to understand this page in greater detail.

regards Dave

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Jack,

This WAP seems to extend the options available to you compared to the older WAP4410N.

You can add people to different SSID if you want.  You then have to option to limit the virtual AP, check out the screen capture below;

You can see that I circled the help option, select this option if you want to understand this page in greater detail.

regards Dave

Hi David,

Thanks for the information. Will go check on this page.

Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jack

Hi David,

I must be blind. It was just there, but I did not see it! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Cheers,

Jack

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: