cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP371 - when new firmware will be available (replacement of 1.0.1.5)

dreamcom-07
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
I
 have already read the other messages to WAP371. Especially the message about “very sloooow & VLAN”.
We have several locations where we each use from 3 up to 6 WAP371 under single point configuration. Immediately after purchase, we have updated each WAP to latest firmware (WAP 1.0.1.5).

In this first phase we had a number of problems:
- Setup Wizard / does not work properly
- Slow connectivity rates under VLAN

In addition we have implemented all recommendations of Michiel Beenen’s Message – WAP Device owners read
https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12338441/wap-device-owners-read

Since that implementation it runs better but not perfect. Certain problems are still present.

In some messages I have now read about a new firmware release (newer than 1.0.1.5). I also have seen a message that this new firmware is already available. I could not find anything - anyone know when it will be available – and anyone know whether the setting changes proposed by Michael Beenens Message “WAP Device owners read” are then still needed?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Michal Bruncko
Level 4
Level 4

Hello dreamcom-07

I recommend you to open support case toward Cisco SBS support page, describe issue and ask for latest beta firmware available for WAP371. This could be a bit better than waiting for releasing of official version and at least you can check if the issues mentioned were solved or not.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Michal Bruncko
Level 4
Level 4

Hello dreamcom-07

I recommend you to open support case toward Cisco SBS support page, describe issue and ask for latest beta firmware available for WAP371. This could be a bit better than waiting for releasing of official version and at least you can check if the issues mentioned were solved or not.

matthew1471
Level 1
Level 1

I am sure you are already running V1.1.2.3 by now, but just wanted to say V1.2.0.2 has now (June 2015) been released.