Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410N - Unable to access configuration via browser

I am hoping that I can get some help. I have been trying to get my WAP4410N setup however, have had no success. I had to do a hard reset on the device, after that I began to have issues. I able to connect to the SSID it gives off after reset as ciscob however, it asks for 8 digit pin and like many others I have noticed it is not available. I have tried to connect WAP4410N directly to PC giving PC a static IP of 192.168.1.11. When doing this I was unable to connect or ping 192.168.1.254.

I did have some luck seeing the device pull IP address while connected to switch. I was still unable to access configuration screen via the IP address it took from DHCP. When trying to access ip via internet explorer it provides error. I did notice it will only take IP address from DHCP when I try to connect via WIFI without setup. It will then take IP address however, still can't access configuration screen.

Simply put. I can't access it connected directly to pc giving pc static IP address. WAP4410 simply doesn't take IP address unless I have another device try to connect to ciscob SSID then it will take IP however, I am unable to access config screen.

Also, is there a way to push firmware to device other than while in config setup?

Thanks,

0 Replies 0