I'm looking for support on why I'm always loosing my internet conection due to my WRV210 Router.
This is being used in a business, and it has the most up to date Firmware, I'm also using a spliter hub which was making things work better, but now it seems about every second day I have to unplug the router only and my connection is back...
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Internet connection.
Let me share with you some steps that could help you with the troubleshooting of this issue.
First we are going to need to check the System performance.
System performance on a device gives the detailed information about the data packets received and sent on each of the LAN ports and on the wireless LAN. This article guides the users on how to check the system performance on WRVS4400N router.
Step 1. Click Status at the top of the general user interface.
Step 2. Click System Performance at the top of the general user interface.
The Internet/Wireless Table
• Name— This row indicates each activated network on the device up to its four capable networks. The internet column is for all activity outside of the network.
• Connection— This row indicates either Connected or Disconnected to indicate if the network is being used.
• Packets Received— This row indicates the amount of packets successfully received
• Packets Sent— This row indicates the amount of packets successfully sent.
• Bytes Received— This row indicates the amount of bytes received successfully.
• Bytes Sent— This row indicates the amount of bytes sent successfully.
• Error Packets Received— This row indicates the amount of error packets received.
• Drop Received Packets— This row indicates the amount of drop packets received.
If you see any kind of error or lack of connectivity I would recommend you get in contact with your ISP.
On the other hand if you would like to get a revision of your equipment I suggest you to contact our service phone line according to your country, and open a case.
Listen: https://smarturl.it/CCRS8E41 Follow us: https://twitter.com/CiscoChampion
Let’s face it: today’s work is hybrid. Making hybrid work requires more than collaboration tools and SaaS applications. It’s about connecting people, dispa...
Join David Bombal as he busts the myths around Cisco Designed while building out an SMB network right at his desk.
David, a CCIE, CCSI and an educator, has delivered training courses all around the globe across multiple Cisco topics. And he’s desig...
This Chat covers the intersection of technology and social impact from community to global levels. Learn how digital maturity accelerates SMB growth and profits that can fund social programs and enable sustainable business practices like remote work.
This Chat covers the intersection of technology and social impact from community to global levels. Learn how digital maturity accelerates SMB growth and profits that can fund social programs and enable sustainable business practices like remote work. We'l...