cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Wireless Access Points Hooked up to RV320

Hi,

We have a office network setup to support up to 20 staff.  I'd like to add wifi access to our office network and looking for a reliable Wireless Access Point that can be plugged directly into the RV320 without additional controllers or hardware in between.

We've looked at the Aironet 1700 & 2700 and unsure if these models work directly with the RV320 without additional controllers.  Does anyone know first hand?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/wireless/aironet-1700-series-access-points/index.html

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/wireless/aironet-2700-series-access-point/index.html

Thanks

Everyone's tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Beginner

Thanks for contacting Cisco,

Thanks for contacting Cisco, let me share with you the contact information to a specialized department that can provide you the accurate information to your inquiry, find below the contact information.

Get Presales Help

Regards,

Participant

Hi, you might wanna look at

Hi, you might wanna look at the WAP300 series (for example WAP 371), these should work perfectly fine for your use case. However, to power them you would still need a power adapter with each access point or put a simple SG100 POE switch in between RV320 and the WAP AP's ;)

Highlighted
Beginner

I would say WAP361/571 should

I would say WAP361/571 should be good enough for you. Both of them need POE+ power source. Instead of  POE switch you can use Cisco power injector - SB-PWR-INJ2-xx.