cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue accepting Smart Call Home Application : Click Accept Error Your connection has timed out. Please reload.

sbauer
Level 1
Level 1

I've received an email from Cisco asking me to accept the agreement within 3 months. Every time we try to click the link, sign in and click Accept, we get the following error message. 

I saw a few threads about this and it looks like Cisco did something on the back end of their account. 

CiscoCallHome.png

thank you.

2 Replies 2

Josh Harpst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sbauer,

Thanks for reaching out.  Currently there is an issue where new users logging into the Smart Call Home (SCH) portal get the "Click Accept Error' when trying to accept the legal agreement to proceed to the site.  The workaround is to use an Internet Explorer InPrivate session to log into https://tools.cisco.com/sch/ with your credentials and accepting the agreement there.  After you've completed that, you will be able to return to your regular browser of choice.  In some instances, you may need to clear the cache.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Thanks!

Josh 

Sunil Nagendra Duttargi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try using Internet Explorer to accept the legal agreement , later you can use different browser.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: