cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Partner Access Request for SCH Portal

Mark Ryan
Level 1
Level 1

I have been instructed to use email: ask-smart-services@cisco.com but i am getting back the following:

WARNING: Your email to ask-smart-services@cisco.com has NOT BEEN DELIVERED. This email address is no longer operational.

Who is the correct team to contact regarding partner access to the SCH Portal?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

That is correct, that address is no longer utilized for Smart Services onboarding requests. As specified by the automated response:

(A) If your inquiry is regarding Cisco SmartNet Total Care (SNTC), please resend your email to sntc-support@cisco.com

(B) For all other matters, please resend your email to tac@cisco.com

In this particular scenario, I would suggest opening a TAC case with the pertinent details regarding the CCO ID(s) to be on boarded, the end-customer company, a valid partner support contract (or an active contract covering an end-customer device).

Additionally, please ensure that all Partner User ID profiles are updated to reflect their status as a partner with the correct association to the partner company. If you access the tools.cisco.com/sch website, you will be instructed to accept the usage agreement. All user's will need to accept this agreement before they can be on boarded.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

That is correct, that address is no longer utilized for Smart Services onboarding requests. As specified by the automated response:

(A) If your inquiry is regarding Cisco SmartNet Total Care (SNTC), please resend your email to sntc-support@cisco.com

(B) For all other matters, please resend your email to tac@cisco.com

In this particular scenario, I would suggest opening a TAC case with the pertinent details regarding the CCO ID(s) to be on boarded, the end-customer company, a valid partner support contract (or an active contract covering an end-customer device).

Additionally, please ensure that all Partner User ID profiles are updated to reflect their status as a partner with the correct association to the partner company. If you access the tools.cisco.com/sch website, you will be instructed to accept the usage agreement. All user's will need to accept this agreement before they can be on boarded.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: