Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Browse your renewals

Smart Licensing, Enterprise Agreements, SaaS Videos

etrejosf
0 Comments
Cisco Smart Account Request and Setup This session will focus on how to request and set up Smart Account in Cisco Software Central (CSC) and how to request access to an existing Smart Account. (view in My Videos)
etrejosf
1 Comment
Cisco Software Capability Overview - Part 2 of 2: EA & SaaS On this Module you will learn what are Enterprise Agreements & Saas and the benefits you obtain from them. (view in My Videos)
etrejosf
0 Comments
Cisco Software Capability Overview - Part 1 of 2: Smart Accounts & Smart Licensing On this Module you will learn what Smart Accounts & Smart Licenses are and the benefits you obtain from them. (view in My Videos)
kgoode
0 Comments
This video covers how to create a Smart Account and how to request access to an existing Smart Account. (view in My Videos)
kgoode
0 Comments
This video covers the steps required to create a Partner Holding Account. (view in My Videos)
kgoode
0 Comments
Learn how to assign a Smart Account at Quote or Order! (view in My Videos)
christk2
0 Comments
christk2
0 Comments
christk2
0 Comments
christk2
0 Comments
christk2
0 Comments
kthachat
0 Comments
Here are the two short videos for Limited Use Smart Account: 1) Video 1: This video provides an overview of the Limited Use Smart Account and the steps to create a Limited Use Smart Account. For quick reference guide, refer: https://community.cisco.com/t5... Read More
Julia Ustyugova
0 Comments
Create
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad

Design better renewal experiences