cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
etrejosf
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

MCEResources_Banner_July2022-22.png

My Cisco Entitlements is a secure, one-stop platform to manage Cisco software, hardware, subscriptions and services. Gain real-time insights with a simple view of products and services aligned with activation and utilization metrics. Plan and control use of your products and services as well as adjust your purchasing patterns to minimize risk.

otherResources_Customers_July2022-26.png

Title Description Link
Getting Started with MCE

This document provides a stepbystep guide to active My Cisco Entitlements.

Learn more!
MCE for Partners Meeting-in-a-Box

This document provides a stepbystep guide to active My Cisco Entitlements.

Learn more!
MCE At-a-Glance

A complete overview of My Cisco Entitlements.

Learn more!
MCE Step-by-Step User Guide

This document provides a step-by-step guide for Smart Account (SA) users and administrators to perform actions related to their entitlements on the MCE Platform.

Learn more!
Licensing Support using SCM

This document covers the steps to raise a support case using Support Case Manager (SCM) for Cisco software licensing.

Learn more!
MCE for Partners

A comprehensive guide to understand all about My Cisco Entitlements: benefits, actual and upcoming features, etc.

Learn more!

FAQs

Title Description Link
My Cisco Entitlements FAQ

The document is intended to answer frequently asked questions about My Cisco Entitlements (MCE).

Learn more!
MCE FAQ - Japanese

The document is intended to answer frequently asked questions about My Cisco Entitlements (MCE).

Learn more!
MCE FAQ - Korean

Learn more!
MCE FAQ - Taiwanese

Learn more!

Orders (eDelivery)

Title Description Link
Orders (eDelivery) in MCE User Guide

The document contains detailed information on many different features of the ‘Orders in MCE’ (eDelivery) application, along with step-by-step instructions on how to use these features.

Learn more!
Orders (eDelivery) in MCE FAQs

The document is intended to answer questions about the transformation of eDelivery to the new ‘Orders’ tab in My Cisco Entitlements.

Learn more!

MCE for Customers

Title Description Link
MCE Overview for Customers - DE

A comprehensive guide to understand all about My Cisco Entitlements: benefits, actual and upcoming features, etc.

Learn more!
MCE Overview for Customers - FR

Learn more!
MCE Overview for Customers - KO

Learn more!
MCE Overview for Customers - RU

Learn more!
MCE Overview for Customers - VI

Learn more!
MCE Overview for Customers - ES

Learn more!
MCE Overview for Customers - IT

Learn more!
MCE Overview for Customers - PT

Learn more!
MCE Overview for Customers - TH

Learn more!

visitEducaitonLibrary_Communities_Banner_July2022-11.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: