cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Blog Articles

Update Service "Process has exited" need help

Dear all.If I open the "Sioftware Update" Tab in my collector I get an "http status 404 - not found"In Administration -> Miscellaneous -> Manage Add-on Process I see status "Process has exited"I try t...

1 Comments

Smart Net Total Care Reporting Preference Change

Smart Net Total Care Comprehensive View will be Removed   Due to changes in architecture, the ability to set report preferences to “comprehensive view” will no longer be available in the Smart Net Tot...

0 Comments

Services APIs are Available!

Announcing Cisco Services API Availability! The Smart Net Total Care Services APIs are now available to all customers and partners. The Customer, Alerts, and Inventory APIs are now in our production e...

0 Comments

Sign On Error

If you experience the below Sign On Error when accessing CSAM, SNTC portal or other Cisco sites, please reach out to web-help@cisco.com with: details of the error, i.e., url(s) being accessedyour name...

0 Comments

Migrating imported data from 3.x to 4.0

This document is for the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal administrator for any company who is using the CSV (comma-separated value) file import function on the SNTC portal, or who uses the “Collect...

1 Comments

How to send a Private Message on the SNTC community

The SNTC Support Community is intended for Cisco customers and partners seeking support for their SNTC Portal and Collector.  We encourage users to utilize the Discussions forum to interact with our g...

0 Comments

Collector Security

[[{"type":"media","fid":"1210546","view_mode":"default","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Security","title":"Security","height":"345","width":"346","class":"image-style-none media-element file-def...

0 Comments

Collector Security

The Common Services Platform Collector (CSPC) is critical to the success of your Cisco Network Optimization Service. Without the collector, we don’t have the visibility into your network to provide y...

0 Comments

Expert Insights: Network Optimization

Did you know that one of the benefits of Cisco Network Optimization Service is access to industry-leading experts who will make sure of end-to-end support? The collective power of your Network Optimiz...

0 Comments

Network Compliance Analysis

Learn about the types of analysis your NCE can do with the information gathered by the collector.

0 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: