cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
ecorodoviasti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The registration in the "smart net total care" was successful.
We have received the email from cisco that you are reviewing our request, but we have not received another email from Cisco with the registration status.
A TAC was opened, but it instructs to open a discussion in the communication.

Thanks,

6 Comments
spazziani
Level 1
Level 1

@Suchita Shewale 

Hi, is it possible to help us for this case. We are trying to access the SNTC. We did a registration on site https://www.cisco.com/web/smartservices/sntc.html with a valid contract and device's serial number.

thanks,

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

If I am not mistaken, it looks as though this on-boarding process was initiated Feb. 27 of this year. During the course of this on-boarding process it was determined that there was a mismatch between the Company Party ID selected and the association of the CCO ID utilized. Therefore, it did not pass the validation requirements to user-company association. Instruction was provided that the Delegated Admin user must be an employee of the company which is attempting on-boarding.

Lastly, the contract that was specified back in February is expired so it will not work if it is currently utilized.

When have you last attempted the on-boarding process and can you ensure that the inputs, and prerequisites are valid? 

Please find our documentation below for any clarification:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/onboarding_guide.html

spazziani
Level 1
Level 1

@Justin Sprake 

How are you? Thanks for your answer.

I'm trying to intermediate this case for our customer.

the user we are trying to enable the access on portal SNTC is ecorodoviasti.

Does the user is a mismatch with the company party id? I accessed the CCO of the customer and I saw the contract associated there and the contract that we are using is not expired. It has validated until December 2020.

Do you need some information in private? I could request for my customer send to you the contract's number in private for you. What do you think?

Thanks For your help.

spazziani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Justin Sprake ,

Do you know anyway help myself ? I am using the valid contract and I don't have the access Smart Net Total Care. We are registring the user ecorodoviasti. 

We opened this discussion with this CCO.

Thanks,

crstefan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have the same issue here.

Did you sorted out? What is the solution?

Thank you very much in advance,

Cristian

Same issue here, this is incredibly frustrating and trying to get support is impossible.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: