Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
snicolaus82
Level 1
Level 1

It looks like I few others have had the same issue recently. 

When I browse to services.cisco.com and login with my account, I am redirected to the splash screen for requesting access. I was recently given permissions on our account to access the SNTC portal two days ago. I received an email saying access was granted and that it could take 24 hours for the access to take effect. It has now been 48+ hours and I am still being redirected to the splash page for requesting access. Please help! 

10 Comments
Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stephen,

I am reaching out to you via private message to clear confusion  with party you have access with.

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stephen,

I have further updated on your reply. I would like to have some requested answer so I can assist best.

Thanks,

Supriya

snicolaus82
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your reply. We will continue to communicate through private message and hopefully we can get this resolved.

Thank you.

snicolaus82
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

Can anyone else from Cisco help me out here? Supriya is no longer replying to my direct messages.

I am in a continious loop after recently registering. I have seen other users with the same issues after registration. 

Please help!  

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Stephen,

It seems like you have not received my private messages that I had send on 9/30 as well as on 10/1 (where I have provided resolution). You can now login to SNTC portal. Please make sure to clear cache/cookie and use new browser. It is existing DA's responsibility to assign role to SNTC portal via CSAM tool.

While working on this, I noticed that your company had existing portal but you initiated self-onboarding which created lot of confusion.  In such scenario, it is good idea to work with account team or have TAC case open using smart-assist contract for faster resolution.

Thanks,

Supriya

Simon Brooks
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue, how was this fixed?

fkellehe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am having the same issue can you please help me resolve the issue.

Vince75
Level 1
Level 1

Exactly suffering from the same issue. Is someone available to support me with this?

With Regards,

Vincent

jimltx
Level 1
Level 1

Seeing this same behavior.  When I login, I redirected to https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/apps/ssueap2.0/prod/#/promo  I then click on register now, sign in and again redirected to that page.  How do I fix this?

rmagno
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue can you help?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: