Views
Helpful
Replies

2.7.3.1 upgrade stuck

Dave Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Trying to upgrade from 2.7.3 to 2.7.3.1. Its been stuck on downloading for hours even though the size is apparently <1mb? Previous upgrades have worked okay through the GUI.

Thanks,

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dave,

I suggest you to try via user admin CLI. Please do let me know how it goes and please do let me know if you need any further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Supriya

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dave,

Is 2.7.3 new deployment or upgraded from previous version? Let me take a look and assist you further.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

2.7.3 was upgraded from 2.7.2 I think, that worked okay.

Dave

seems like mine dowloaded ok, but it is stuck in apply-in-progress. This was a new deploy of 2.7.3.

at this point it's more of a nuisance, but if it gets to be midweek or so and hasn't changed, then I'll start digging a little deeper on it. - chris

Hi Dave,

I suggest you to try via user admin CLI. Please do let me know how it goes and please do let me know if you need any further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Supriya

Supriya,

Over the weekend I did go in via the CLI and run the apply, worked fine. So I have a mental note to do any updates via the CLI and not use the GUI. Thanks, I appreciate it - chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: