cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

API Access Issues

TLavallee
Level 1
Level 1

I recently received partner API access from our partner administrator however, when I connect to the API and look at our customers, only 2 come up, 1 of which is our own partner account. Additionally, when looking at any details for the customers (Contracts, inventory, etc.)  I receive the following error message as a response.

{'status': 403, 'message': 'Invalid input request', 'reason': {'errorCode': 'API_PARTY_002', 'errorInfo': 'Customer Id is not associated with Partner'}}

Is this a system error or a permission issue? I've seen a number of similar forum posts but they always result in Cisco reaching out via DM because of the nature of the private information. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Travis

• Dedicated role was provided to the user so that the partner get associated to the account.
• Manual Sync was done in order to sync the user on the account.
• API access is working fine now and query is also running correctly as expected.

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

aibhatna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi TLavalle, 

Hope you are doing well! I We are looking into the issue you posted. We would request you to share below mentioned details in personal message (PM) for further assistance:

End customer and Partner details:

Party ID:
Company Name:
CCOID of the user you want to give access :
Contract Number:

Thanks & Regards,

Aishwarya bhatnagar

Hi Travis

• Dedicated role was provided to the user so that the partner get associated to the account.
• Manual Sync was done in order to sync the user on the account.
• API access is working fine now and query is also running correctly as expected.

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: