Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am basically trying to build up a database of all client hardware wired into the network by using a service like https://macvendors.com/api to parse the Mac addresses of the client devices. I looked into DNA Center APIs but I can’t seem to find a w...

Hello Friend, May I have a question please? I would like to use EOX API from API console, based on some document and guide, we need to go through smartnet total care onboarding process, I followed the guide and step one by one, when I submit the requ...

Hi, Collector on customer has normal boot process interrupted by auditd daemon that shows the following messages: audit: backlog limit exceededaudit: backlog limit exceededaudit: backlog limit exceeded After that, we have a prompt to enter in single ...

Hi SNTC community  I have setup a new collector 2.8.1.4 and it is registered to the SNTC portal (showing the version running on the collector) the collector successfully uploads but there is nothing showing on the SNTC portal to indicate that the dat...

Hi A customer of mine is trying to register me on his SmartNet Collector so we can manage the Smartnet on his estate and he is getting the below error message.   If the checkbox for the role is not selectable, it is because the user is not associated...