Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Running Configuration - Startup Configuration

Hi there, My SNTC portal shows the "Running Configuration" and "Startup Configuration" from my own collector (image1) and I did not use SSH credentials, only SNMP credentials. My customer's collector used SNMP and SSH credentials and nothing appears ...

Resolved! Smart Net Total Care deleted inventory, import new file does not show any new inventory

Hello,I removed the inventory from Smart Net Total Care to start fresh.  Now I see the get started link on the left and the green import device data button.  I upload a file from the collector and receive a message that it was uploaded successfully. ...

Smartnet total care collectors, portal & UCS?

Hello, I’m working on a major UCS (Unified Computing Servers) RFP for which i’m heavily pushing Smart services vs Partner Support. Are the services provided in UCS environment equivalent to the ones available in Routing & Switching? Installed Base In...

Resolved! SNTC no longer listing Cat4500 series switches

It appears SNTC no longer is listing my Cat4500s (includes 4948s).   I've followed the videos to troubleshoot; to no avail.   CSPC shows the switches as being collected and uploaded, I get the alerts from SNTC the inventories have been received and p...

Resolved! SNTC message FAILED: SNAS validated data not available

Hi,We have a Cisco ASR 1001-X Router that is not correctly reporting in the Smart Net portal correctly. I see the message "FAILED: SNAS validated data not available" under the "Not Recognized" section. Our collector information does show all of the R...

Regarding SSH Protocol on SNTC Collector & Scanning CLI for information.

Hey everyone,I have a customer that was wondering the usage of SSH and scanning via the Discovery Process. They say that the SSH is used and scans out to the environment and picks up the CLI info; I would argue that is not the case, and that SSH is u...

IssueImage1.png
Lmarquez by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes