Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I cannot see my collection profile that was ran over 48 hours ago in the upload processing on the Total Care page. Ive done this several times in the past with no problems so i know this isnt a configuration problem.. Is there something that can be c...

Hi, I was recently given access to the SNTC portal. I received an email to register and after registration, I could see that I was given Customer User role for the SNTC portal. However when I try accessing https://services.cisco.com, it redirects me ...

Hi all,   I set up a new instance of the Cisco CSP collector 2.8 and have collected all the relevant device data using SNMP (including device serial numbers). I have uploaded the data to SNTC portal but for some reason it only appears to upload the f...

Hi I have installed CSPC 2.8.1 for a customer and they are experiencing an isssue where the CSPC is configured to use 'Priv Auth' but the devices are reporting the connection attempt is being made using "No Auth"   The Auth algorithm is using SHA and...