Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Buenos días, Equipo   Por favor su ayuda para validar en el portal SNTC como puedo nuevamente seleccionar el inventario principal y lograr ver todo el inventario del cliente,  ya que  me muestra deshabilitada la opción, esto ocurre debido a la creaci...

Buenos días, hace una semana el cliente me concedió los accesos de CBR como partner para visualizar sus equipos en el portal. Hasta la fecha aún no visualizo su inventario, solo me aparece en el portal SNTC la empresa en la que laboro mas no me apare...

I attempted to Register my account, by way of adding my cisco account, contract number and serial number. It stated that an email was sent to my Delegated Administrator, but I am the delegated Administrator. I am not sure why I am not able to registe...

jrenzetti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attempting to upgrade my CSPC VM via the admin shell fails.  Here is the results of the 'upgrade' command:   admin# upgrade Version Description-------------------------------------------------------sp-30.0.4-2-0-lnx64 Collector patch to upgrade to CS...

mjourney by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,   My question is fairly simple actually.  My CCO ID is my personal email (as it is tied to my certs and so on). My account was associated to my organization's account, and I had received an email that I was able now to access the portal....

Buenos días, Equipo Por favor su ayuda para validar en el portal SNTC como puedo nuevamente seleccionar el inventario principal y lograr ver todo el inventario del cliente,  ya que  me muestra deshabilitada la opción, esto ocurre debido a la creación...

I have tried to create SNTC account for our company, we have a valid contract and SN that belongs to the contract mentioned but we got reject access from a representative after registering in the following link  https://www.cisco.com/web/smartservice...

rtorresc7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support Community,   I'm trying to upgrade my collector via the GUI. The Software Update tab is telling me that there is an available update. See screenshot below. When I do click on 'Upgrade now', nothings happens. The Upgrade manual says that...

cspc.png
mygwl by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,   We have a customer whose CCO ID is associated with there contract numbers but continues to receive the attached error message when he attempts to download software to these devices.