Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Dear, I'm install Cisco Collector 2.7 over Hyper-V environment, but no conection Cisco Backend. When run collect and upload this result is failed.   Please , could send firewall port to access cisco backend and command test connectivity.   Thank Rega...

Dears,   I want to create a new CSPC certificate from the SNTC portal, however when i login to the portal i get this message:   "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contra...

launetcco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How I solve this problem? The message shows that just partially success. What I should do to have complete success?     *Image has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide personally identifiable information via private message, and only...

edited.jpg

When trying to upgrade from 2.7.2 to 2.7.4 from GUI, it fails with the following reason for failure: admin# show download        Version             : sp-30.0.2-0-0-lnx64        Download Location   : /opt/LCM/tmp/sp-30.0.2-0-0-lnx64-package.zip      ...

When I click "Import Device Data" to upload a CSV file, I get the error "To view this report, Please select a single customer and single inventory". When I click to edit my Customer/Inventory, I only have one of each listed/selected. I try to uncheck...

Hello I'm trying to receive notifications about 'Inventory collection upload process completed' from SNTC portal but I receive an error saying that my email address is not configured in my profile. I checked my profile and I see my email correctly co...

I receive an error that my cco id is not associated with an email address. How do we get that issue resolved within the portal? I have checked the settings and the email address does exist. I also had one of the other portal admins check and email ad...

Under the MY Notifications it will not let me select my email but my CCO has my correct email address.   No DA has ever been assigned on for my SmartNet Portal so I can add people to the portal.  Just completed installation and config with Cisco.  

notification.PNG