Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,   One of my customer doesn't know the support status of its devices (contract papers and so on ... are lost). Is there a way to retrieve the current support contract with the devices serial number or something else ?   Thanks & Best Regards,...

I was attempting to upgrade from 2.7.3 to 2.7.4 and clicking the Install Now button would not do anything.   after a long time I received an error "Unable to find valid certification path".   I attempted re-entering credentials, but now that doesn't ...

I was able to update the collector once via CLI. That time was random chance and I have no idea what was different.   Since that time, every time I have kicked off a manual update - it says the server is down. I have the following list as to what is ...

My download of 2.7.4 is stuck in downloading:   admin# show download progressPackage Name Package Status Downloaded Percentage-----------------------------------------------------------------------------sp-30.0.4-0-0-lnx64 Downloading 100   When I tr...

I imported inventory by CSV file import several times and then today I added 7 more devices in a separate CSV file and the file import succeeded, however after that all previous inventory was missing.  Can I get it back without importing the files ag...

I have been working on upgrading to CSPC Version 2.7.3.1 over the course of a week.  First it was stuck in "Downloading" so I logged on to the CLI as ADMIN and re-downloaded use download <latest patch>.   After, I checked show download until the new ...

rdruhland by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I'm trying to update the collector. Here is the error message:   admin# check update Patch versions------------------------------------------------------ Version Number: sp-30.0.3-2-0-lnx64 Description: Collector patch to upgrade to CSPC 2....

ccrfranck by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to upgrade our CSPC collector since months now. Initially I did the 2.7.3.1 update from the web console but it remained in status downloading. restarting the server didn't help. Same now with the 2.7.3.2 update.   I've followed the u...

evanswee by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  ,    Smart net   I have ordered smart net  service  for one of 4321 CISCO Router ,,  I  need technical  support assistance  for a case with the 4321 router     I’ve followed  the  instructions which listed  on  this link   https://www.cisco.co...

11.jpg 22.jpg
i.abubkre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes