Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco IT   On January 5th I  patched to 2.7.3 and now the portal uploads fail.  below is log message. Screen shot is attached   Upload CLEANING_UP: RUNNING Upload CLEANING_UP: SUCCESSFUL; Other Details: CSP0009019048: The tail-end gateway is...

bmcminn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting an error on accessing SNTC " You do not currently have access to Cisco Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access"   I'm getting a SNTC screen within couple of seconds getting this abov...

sivathia1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After Job collect data I received status failed, unable to send the profile results to the Cisco Backened, Reason, Data upload failed. I have connection to publics ip´s 72.163.7.113, 72.163.4.161, 72.163.7.60 and 173.37.144.208 and 443 port is availa...

StatusJob.JPG Captura1.JPG Captura2.JPG

Dear SNTC Support team, As a partner for a specific customer we need to have access to a SNTC portal of this customer, showing the collector information and collected devices as well.   Could you help me in grant this access? The customer already hav...

Hello     I received email that he upload was processed successful but it does not show on the portal, in-fact the the latest on the portal in Nov 27/28, 2017.  I did noticed that in the email the Entitled Company Name is blank, not sure if that's pa...

Hi My customer has created a Custom Inventory and wants to export it. The columns Collection Date and HW Alerts are in the visible report but if you click on Export and take the option "To my reports", then these columns do not show in csv, xlsx or p...

jpreston4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes