Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Trying to run 'download sp-30.0.0-0-0-lnx64' from the command line logged in as admin, after I accept the license agreement, I get the following error:  execute % Error occured while executing command.  I just downloaded and applied 2.6.3 last week u...

I'm trying to request access to Cisco Threat Aware Service but I get the error; "Your company is eligible for Cisco Threat Awareness Service. However, no administrator has been delegated from your company. Anyone from your company can assume this ...

Hello, I have a customer who is stating that when they get redirected to services.cisco.com, they can no longer see their equipment. I have logged in myself and can see their equipment and last collector upload which was successful on 5/07. Any reas...

rharrison by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been using the SNTC portal for over a month using data uploaded via Solarwins NCM connector, CSV files, and Cisco appliance. This week the SNTC portal does not shows any devices on the custom inventory report but it shows the correct amount on...

Pewterslk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I need help with a client's portal that I'm helping to set it up. We already did all the initial steps and after importing the entitlement file the portal is stuck for the last week on that "Get started" status with very limited options on t...

Hi, I have a customer that we onboarded into the SNTC portal but when they go to login, it redirects them to the new link and then wants them to go through the registration process again. Also, when logged into Cisco.com, all his account information...

rharrison by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes