Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

My smart-net-total-care portal doesn't show the Inventory and Segments that other admins can see. Our 'delegated administrator' has setup a Collector that submits our Company's inventory to the Smart-Net-Total-Care Portal. When I login to view the ...

Mark Best by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having an issue where my collector scans and manage support UCS servers model: UCSB-B200. However, when I go to the portal, these devices show under VMWare category. This is not allowing to see how many UCSs I have covered with SMartnet. Ple...

Hi team, One of my customer "DONGHAI AIRLINES COLTD" is getting an issue when working on the contracts management. The contract number of some devices shows  "PARTNER BRANDED CONTRACTS" under Contracts->Covered as below. HostnameSerial NumberProduct ...

jingjhu by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

. I have been working on SNTC inventory, and I realized that even then devices have been successfully uploaded to the SNTC portal and they show on the list of uploaded devices, they still would not show under "All Equipment".IDF Switch1 and IDF Switc...

Hi Support Team I had all my devices discovered and managed in the CPSC appliance,but every time I run the collect profile and verify in the portal,there would have some devices missed that could not found hem in any of the tab in the portal,even th...