Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

If we have a scenario where kit that doesnt belong to a customer shows in their inventory i.e. a process error with an RMA. How does the portal show this data? Is the data masked? Can you show an example of how the data is shown and what the call to ...

I hope to get this understood. We purchased a large amount of 2960x switches from a reseller. They did NOT convert the switches to our name, and when I have needed to RMA one, the reseller opens the TAC case for me under my CCO account. I have invent...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem shown - we encoutered an error while processing your request... CCO ID has access rights to Contract ending in ...97. Contract is valid. Serial number is covered by this contract. So i do not see any issues why this problem might happen. P...

Dear Experts Please advice  I am trying to register my CCO ID = raiffeisenbankrussia as Delegated Admin from page  https://ssueap.cloudapps.cisco.com/ssueap/#/adminRequest Any time I try to do it I get a notification :  We encountered an error whi...

Hello, I have had access to Smart Net Total Care Portal for sometime now and I got logged in this morning, but now I lost access to Smart Net Total Care Portal.  When I get logged in now, it brings me to the "Get Access to Smart Services Connection N...

Hello- I am the DA for our company and I have been told by an engineer that I need to add the Customer Admin role to my profile to be able to access the Customer Portal (which at this point in time I am unable to do).  I have tried to follow the ste...

Over 90% of devices that are covered under various contracts are showing up as Review Needed.  None of the contracts are showing up in SNTC.  What needs to be done to add the contracts and associate the devices to the appropriate contract.  CCO profi...