Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Over 90% of devices that are covered under various contracts are showing up as Review Needed.  None of the contracts are showing up in SNTC.  What needs to be done to add the contracts and associate the devices to the appropriate contract.  CCO profi...

If you received an email on account revalidation, NO ACTION is required from you at this time. Cisco is in the process of revalidating the accounts and will contact you with additional information. Kindly look below for an example of the email you ma...

I don't know if this has been discussed, but the File Import feature is actually a lot of work. I mean, I can create a CSV of my IP addresses by exporting from a third party monitoring tool, but I can't get the SN's with it. Why can't this "feature" ...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts Please advice I am trying to register my myself as Delegated Admin for my company from page https://ssueap.cloudapps.cisco.com/ssueap/#/adminRequest Any time I try to do it I get a notification :  We encountered an error while processing...

I have nominated 3 associated users to be Company Administrators using the CSAM tool.  The status for each user is "Awaiting Agreement Acceptance" but none of the users have received an acceptance email.  We have allowed a week for this to be receive...

Logged into SNTC Portal and was told that "Account setup is in progress-check back in 24 hours"  I have been using the portal for weeks.  I need to know why I have NO ACCESS to reports, inventory, etc.  Why is my account setup being completed again? ...

D Kendz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Went through the self-service onboarding process from here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12696871/self-service-onboarding-setting-cspc-25-collector No data shows up in the portal. Tried creating my own upload profile when there was no indic...

Hi, For one of our customer estates we have an inventory upload that is reporting as being 'in progress' since the 7th Feb, all previous uploads have been OK, and Uploads from many other of our customer networks are OK (7th Feb & 14th Feb).  Looking ...

Hello, I'm using the VM CSP-Collector 2.5 and have everything setup, per online instructions.  I am using the "sntc1X_min_cp" Collection Profile with the Profile Details->Service Name: set to "smartnet_total_care", as per online instructions.  I also...