cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot import device data in SNTC

hanxya
Level 1
Level 1

After I login to SNTC using my CCO account which is an SNTC delegated administrator, I was not able to import device data from a CSV file. Also under "Administrator", I only have "All Collectors" option. I wonder whether my account does not have sufficient privilege.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

The set up for your account looks good. Under Get Started, were you able to click the green button 'Import Device Data'? This would let you perform CSV import. Please let us know if you are able to view and click this button, or face any errors here.

Portal will start displaying all other options once there is at least one upload issued.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

The set up for your account looks good. Under Get Started, were you able to click the green button 'Import Device Data'? This would let you perform CSV import. Please let us know if you are able to view and click this button, or face any errors here.

Portal will start displaying all other options once there is at least one upload issued.

Hello Suchita,

You were correct. I have managed to import the devices from a computer at home. All the options under administrator were shown up once some devices were in the inventory.

It seems the traffic has been blocked by the firewall in my company so that I could not import device in the company. Do you happen to know what IP address(es) and port(s) the firewall needs to permit to allow success of importing device in SNTC and uploading device from CSP collector?

Regards,

Yangdong