Views
Helpful
Replies

Change PSIRT alerts from active to acknowledge

lnacional
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone.

i want to know how can change the status of the PSIRT alerts from active to acknowledge.

I did the following. I go to "library" --> "active alerts", then i select the alert to change. So inside the alert "affected devices" --->"action" and then select "action taken" for all devices with that alert.

On the alert all devices appears like "action taken" but the alert itself keep showing in "active alerts" and the status keep "active".

How can i change this status??.

Note: This process works for Field Notice alerts, Hardware alerts and software alerts, but not works for PSIRT alerts

24 Replies 24

It works.

Thank you so much for you help

Regards

Thank you for the confirmation.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

Hi Gustav, how are you.

I having problems again with the service.cisco.com platform.

When i try to change any status alert, the webpage get freeze, i send you the capture.

Beside, the alerts are "action taken" response, but still active.

Thanks for you help.

Hi,

Could you please try accessing the portal in incognito mode and let us know if you still receive the error?

Also please let us know if you are unable to change the status of all the alerts or is it specific to PSIRT.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

Hi Guarav how are you. I accessing to the portal throught browser in incognito mode and it work a little better, but sometimes y get this error: 

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit. 

Even if i select only 1 device on that alert.

Thanks

Hi,

We are reaching out to the backend team and will keep you posted.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

Hi,

Could you please clear the cache and cookies and try changing the alert status again in chrome and firefox browser?

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

HI Gaurav,

I deleted the cache and cookies and it works for a single alert.

When i want to change another alert, i get the same error "Request Entity to large". 

I must delete cache and cookies every time to change the alert.

Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for the update and will get back to you.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

Hi,

As per our WebEx session, we were able to access the Alert without encountering any error.

Please so let us know if you face any issue again.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh