cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Smartnet Portal new users getting blank page when signing in

robert3473
Level 1
Level 1

I was referred to put in a discussion here by Cisco TAC. 

I have associated two new users with our Smart Account, however they can’t access the Portal.

When trying to reach the Cisco Smartnet Portal (https://services.cisco.com/) both users are getting blank page:

robert3473_0-1685047839340.png

Please assist. 

12 Replies 12

tsayyed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The subjected issue has been acknowledged by us. Kindly share us the below details over a private message (PM).

Company Name:

Contract Number:

Serial Number:

Thanks & Regards,

Tahereem Sayyed.

Adice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am also having this issue and keep getting re-routed by support.

Can I get some assistance please?

amankha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Good day to you! I have acknowledged this post. could you please share the following details over the personal message-

CCO ID-

CONTRACT NO-

SERIAL NO-

COMPANY NAME-

PARTY ID-

Thanks & regards,
Aman Khan

amankha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Adice,

Informed the customer that:
>We have manually synced the user from our end.

>User is visible on the SNTC portal.
>Issue has been resolved.

karinacooper25
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem where newly associated users in a Cisco Smart Account are unable to access the Cisco Smartnet Portal, experiencing a blank page instead? If so, what steps did you take to resolve the issue?

Hello,

Good day to you! I have acknowledged this post. could you please share the following details over the personal message-

CCO ID-

CONTRACT NO-

SERIAL NO-

COMPANY NAME-

PARTY ID-

Thanks & regards,

Azhan Shakil khan

Mark Burrell
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue. Newly associated user can't access Cisco Smartnet Portal, experiencing a blank page instead

Hello Mark, 

I have acknowledged this post. Could you please send me the following details over the Personal message -

CCO ID -

PARTY ID -

COMPANY NAME -

Email -

Contract -

Thanks and regards, 

Devashish Bourai. 

Hello Mark,

After verifying all the details, i have checked the party ID and correct company name.

Pushed a Manual Sync for the same, The customer is now visible on the SNTC portal.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

plpiotrek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi
I am also having similar issue. Registered last week but my SNTC portal is still blank.

dbourai@cisco.com

can you please assist.

Thank you

Hello,

I have acknowledged your post. As i can see you have shared the details over the DM.

I will get back to you with an update regarding it!

Best regards,
Devashish Bourai.

Hello,

After verifying all the details, i have checked the party ID and correct company name.

Pushed a Manual Sync for the same, The customer is now visible on the SNTC portal.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.