cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contract doesn't show up after adding devices in SNTC portal

chmbown
Level 1
Level 1

TAC directed me to post here.  Added group of new switches to SNTC but the associated contract doesn't show up after adding them.  From the agent:

"They did find the devices in the portal but they show as uncovered, whereas CCW-R indeed shows them as covered under contract # XXXXXXXXX. Looks like some kind of issue with bundle PID to device PID mapping: CCW-R shows the devices as bundles, but the portal shows them as chassis, and the backend is not matching the items. Apparently this is a very rare issue!"

I've tried re-uploading the CSV, etc.  Any ideas?

19 Replies 19

On the bug it states that the status is "fixed" but the contracts still aren't showing up in SNTC.  Please advise, thanks.

Hello There,

The bug fix is yet to be released in production. I will let you know once the fix is available for us to validate on Portal reports, tentative ETA later next week.

Regards,

Thank you for the update, I will be awaiting your response.

In closure on this thread, the issue has been resolved for us.

Wanted to note for anyone that ran into this problem that it required a new upload in order for things to show up properly after engineers made their fix.

Unfortunately we still have the same issue.

Our collector is on the latest release of software (2.8.1.2), we have re-run a collection, uploaded it and waited for the confirmation email saying it has been processed.

The switches appear in the inventory but have no associated contracts.

They do not appear in either the 'Covered' or 'Not Covered' reports.

the 'covered' report does show the switches PSUs which are on the same contract but not the switches themselves.

I have checked using the seperate Cisco Device Coverage Checker and the switches show as having valid support contracts.

Tony