cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSP Collector N9K Uploads to Smart Net Total Care Portal

saskew
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CSP Collector v2.8 successfully collecting N9K-C9504 and N9K-C93180YC-EX chassis which make up an ACI environment.  The upload to Smartnet Total Care portal is successful, but I fail to see the chassis appear in the inventory.  ANy ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I looked at your upload. It did not contain any inventory collection. Make sure you've actually executed the collection profile on the CSPC.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Give some time like 24hours to see that resolves automatically appears.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi BB

I was hoping that would be the case, but I've completed many uploads to the portal over the last month or so and these devices have not appeared in the portal.  The strange thing is I see other N9K-C93180YC-EX devices running NX-OS 7.0(3)I7(5) in the portal.  My missing devices are running n9000-13.2(4e), but I don't feel this should have any bearing.  The Collector is polling and collecting correctly.

Thanks

Simon

Are you sure inventory collection was done for those devices successfully (not just discovery when adding them)?  You can private message me the customer name and device name or IP and I can look in the back-end.

I looked at your upload. It did not contain any inventory collection. Make sure you've actually executed the collection profile on the CSPC.

Thank you for the feedback.  I looking into this and update accordingly 

Hi Chris,

I re-ran all the collection and upload jobs and I now see all the missing devices in the SNTC portal.

Many thanks

Simon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: