Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC 2.5 Upgrade wrong CCO credencials

joyaljohnpeter
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When I am trying to upgrade my CSPC from 2.5, and asked for CCO credentials for the upgrade, it's giving me an error saying the credentials are incorrect. I have made sure my account is associated with my device contract too. Any suggestions on why this is happening?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

There was a recent issue with the IP address 72.163.4.161 being used for the command "conf server enable". In our 2.7.3.2 Release Notes https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-ReleaseNotes-2732.pdf , the "Upgrade Scenarios" helped to remove the entry for 72.163.4.161 from the older CSPC images and allow us to use DNS to find the new IPs for cisco.com.

Please review steps 1 and 2 from the section "Enable Upgrades using LCM Software Updates" and let me know if this helps to resolve your issue.

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

There was a recent issue with the IP address 72.163.4.161 being used for the command "conf server enable". In our 2.7.3.2 Release Notes https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-ReleaseNotes-2732.pdf , the "Upgrade Scenarios" helped to remove the entry for 72.163.4.161 from the older CSPC images and allow us to use DNS to find the new IPs for cisco.com.

Please review steps 1 and 2 from the section "Enable Upgrades using LCM Software Updates" and let me know if this helps to resolve your issue.

Thank you,

Jarrett

This worked. Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: