cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC 2.8.1.5 upgrade not working

gordanroberts
Level 1
Level 1

My collector upgrade wont take. I have a scheduled job and the same upgrade is always "scheduled". I tried to manually apply the upgrade and it appears to work as I get logged off to do the upgrade. When I log back in the upgrade is still "scheduled". Current version is 2.8.0.1.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi bhessling,

Login to the CSPC CLI adminshell as the 'admin' user and run #sh ver -d

Next run #download <SP name>

To view download, run #sh download

Note you must ensure that the download has full completed before instantiating the apply/install..

To view download progress, run #sh download progress

Once completed, run #apply <SP name>

Please let me know if any of the aforementioned remains unclear and hope this helps..

-AC

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey gordanroberts,

Have you tried upgrading via the adminshell or just the GUI?

Thanks,
Justin

Hi - Yes i was able to upgrade it via the CLI logged in as admin.

Thank you.

My upgrade from 2.8.1.4 to 2.8.1.5 also failed on the GUI.  I was sent the CSPC Software Upgrade Guide to try using the CLI.  I'm at step 4, #download <SP Patch>.  I cannot find the filename for the 2.8.1.5 patch.  I tried using the filenames "collector_2.8.1.5_Build-4.zip" and "2.8.1.5", but both failed with "Invalid package name."  What did you use for the filename?

Hi bhessling,

Login to the CSPC CLI adminshell as the 'admin' user and run #sh ver -d

Next run #download <SP name>

To view download, run #sh download

Note you must ensure that the download has full completed before instantiating the apply/install..

To view download progress, run #sh download progress

Once completed, run #apply <SP name>

Please let me know if any of the aforementioned remains unclear and hope this helps..

-AC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: