cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Reports from older Inventory Uploads?

ursmeier1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

How can I get CSPC Reports from older Inventory Uploads?

Currant upload Data is from: 5. May 2015 Previous upload Datas are from: 28. April 2015 / 9. April 2015 / 13. March 2015 / December 2015

I would like to get a CustomerInventory Report from an older upload (28.4.2015). 
How can I get them (or other older reports as well)?

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Urs

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Randy,

Aggregated report will give you aggregation of all the devices from different inventory uploads done in recent and past for that account (whenever you generate the report ).   

If there's a device which was uploaded as part of 1st upload and if same device is uploaded as part of 2nd upload, then the date will show as 2nd uploaded date.

Thanks & Regards,

Jaswant Gills

Thanks & Regards, Jaswant Please remember mark questions as answered and rate content if you find them helpful.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaswant Gills
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ursmeier,

Thank you for reaching out to SNTC team for help.

Unfortunately, current functionality of SNTC does not allow to generate CustomerInventory Report from an older upload once latest upload is completed successfully.  CustomerInventory Report is generated on latest uploaded data.

If you are interested to know what devices are Added or Deleted in compare to an older upload with that of latest upload, then you can find these by generating Inventory Delta Report.

Path for generating Inventory Delta Report : 

Under Reports Page --> Delta Reports --> Inventory Delta Report , you can select Network Snapshot One and Network Snapshot Two by selecting different uploaded dates.

Thanks & Regards,

Jaswant

Thanks & Regards, Jaswant Please remember mark questions as answered and rate content if you find them helpful.

Jaswant - I must be confused.  I was under the impression that the aggregated report would give you ALL uploaded data.  Please let me know if I am wrong.

Hello Randy,

Aggregated report will give you aggregation of all the devices from different inventory uploads done in recent and past for that account (whenever you generate the report ).   

If there's a device which was uploaded as part of 1st upload and if same device is uploaded as part of 2nd upload, then the date will show as 2nd uploaded date.

Thanks & Regards,

Jaswant Gills