Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC UPLOAD "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR"

Josette Castro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

After upgrade version 2.7 to 2.8.1.5 the CSPC It's having errors when uploading to SNTC, The error message says "internal server error".

Doing some research, we try applying solutions other users had made when the same error occurred to them, in which they did: reinstall platform with the latest version, downloading the certificate again, generating new certificate, and at last in any of those attempts we don't have satisfactory results.

Please we will appreciate any help. Thanks

13 Replies 13

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Josette Castro,

Please private message me the name of the company you are seeing this with.

Thanks,

Hi Jumin,

I am having this issue too. I already sent you a private message with the info.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hello team

My name is Luis Alberto Sánchez and I'm part of the team SPC Internacional.

We are waiting for your help,

Thanks,

Regards

Hey Luis Alberto Sánchez Ruiz,

Please private message me the company name as seen in the SNTC Portal as well as the CSP ID of the collector/inventory.  This can be done by hovering over my username and selecting Send Message.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Jumi,

I already sent you a private message with the info however I don't have your answer.

I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Hey Luis Alberto Sánchez Ruiz,

I have responded back via PM back in 9/09 and have yet to receive respond.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Jumin

We are experiencing similar issues. I have sent you an IM with details. Can you please take a look?

Thanks

Hey Avinash Govindarajula,

I have responded back via PM with further steps.  However, please open new thread for tracking purposes.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Jumin,

I have the same problem. I've sent PM to you.

Thanks,
Arthur

Hey AMSNETWORK

Please create a new thread/post as I want to track each incident.

Thanks,
Justin

Can you confirm if there is a known issue going on? I've had the same multiple issues since about 10/4... I get this error when doing a network test..I password expiration errors with the Cisco login so i can't check for/download updates..

Thank you Jackie, Unfortunately there is sort of a new developed problem, there is the error " Internal Server Error" is not a new error log, but it is not the descriptive error log, Many symptoms and variables can cause the upload to fail,  the more descriptive log like error 403, 500, 503 and so on,  likely still shows on the log file. so even though you used my steps if you did not knew what was the specific error message and work. you got "lucky"  we are working with developers to give priority to the descriptive error log so that we may have the hint of what is the problem upfront.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: