cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC VM upgrade 2.5.2.1 to 2.7.4

cpadiak10
Beginner
Beginner

I want to upgrade our CSCP from 2.5.2.1 running on a VM to 2.7.4.   The CSPC Collector Platform Software Upgrade User Manual shows the upgrade path as: 2.5.x > JeOS (jeos-30.0.0-0) > SP 2.7 > JeOS (jeos-30.0.4-0) >  SP 2.7.4.  Looking in the Downloads I only see jeos-20.1.2-0-lnx64.zip.  Is the file mentioned in the User Manual (jeos-30.0.0-0) not publicly available?  Or do I upgrade from 2.5.2.1 directly to jeos-20.1.2-0 and then apply the SP?  One caveat I have is that I am not able to access the GUI, although I do have access to collectorlogin and root on  the CLI.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Can you please try to manually download and apply the 2.7 and 2.7.4 patches?  We have recently released a document which helps cover the steps needed.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-Manual-Upgrade-Guide.pdf

2.7 Patch

2.7.4 Patch

Thank you,
Jarrett

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Hello,

If you have access to the CLI "admin" username, you can run the command "check update" to see the latest 2.7.4 patches are available. It will also automatically take care of any patches that are required for download/install between the releases when applying.

Thank you,

Jarrett